Re: next d-i meeting - 2010.10.20, 21h00 GMT

Reminder

Later on (21h00 GMT) will take place the next d-i meeting.
If you are planning to make some notes before now it's a good time.

(x-posting to -devel to reach a wider audience)

--
Melhores cumprimentos/Best regards,

Miguel Figueiredo
http://www.DebianPT.org