Re: db_subst doesn't display

I change the Priority: from medium to high then it can display
I want to set default value to select all the item, how can I set 'Default' field?

2010/2/26 Frans Pop <elendil@planet.nl>
On Friday 26 February 2010, kin boster wrote:
>        I wrote a standalone program based debconf which is include
> multiselect and subst, but it doesn't display anything, what's wrong?

The simplest way to find out is to run your test script with 'set -x'.
One possibility is that the template was not loaded into the debconf
database and thus cannot be found.