Processed: limit source to debootstrap, tagging 288109, tagging 345762

> #debootstrap (1.0.21) UNRELEASED; urgency=low
> #
> #  * Allow the suite to be stable, testing, or unstable when debootstrapping
> #    Debian. Closes: #288109
> #  * Make scripts directory in source tree look like installed directory,
> #    and add a section to README explaining an easy way to run
> #    debootstrap w/o installing it. Closes: #345762
> #
> limit source debootstrap
Limiting to bugs with field 'source' containing at least one of 'debootstrap'
Limit currently set to 'source':'debootstrap'

> tags 288109 + pending
Bug #288109 [debootstrap] debootstrap: reference by suite name instead of codename
Bug #403959 [debootstrap] debootstrap: suite choices appear to be inaccurate and incomplete
Bug #418111 [debootstrap] Please provide unstable symlink
Added tag(s) pending.
Added tag(s) pending.
Added tag(s) pending.
> tags 345762 + pending
Bug #345762 [debootstrap] debootstrap: The script which installs the latest debootstrap in the current directory.
Added tag(s) pending.
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

Debian bug tracking system administrator
(administrator, Debian Bugs database)