Bug#568475: keyboard-configuration: Please use pc104 for *_PL.
As of version 1.51, keyboard-configuration uses pc105 as the default
keyboard model for *_PL locales. Please use pc104 instead, as this the
keyboard that is normally used in Poland.
-- System Information:
Debian Release: squeeze/sid
APT prefers testing
APT policy: (500, 'testing'), (400, 'unstable'), (300, 'experimental')
Architecture: i386 (x86_64)
Kernel: Linux 2.6.32 (SMP w/2 CPU cores)
Locale: LANG=C, LC_CTYPE=pl_PL.UTF-8 (charmap=UTF-8)
Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/bash
Versions of packages keyboard-configuration depends on:
ii debconf [debconf-2.0] 1.5.28 Debian configuration management sy
keyboard-configuration recommends no packages.
keyboard-configuration suggests no packages.
-- debconf information:
* keyboard-configuration/variant: Poland
keyboard-configuration/toggle: No toggling
* keyboard-configuration/altgr: Right Alt (AltGr)
* keyboard-configuration/ctrl_alt_bksp: false
* keyboard-configuration/compose: Menu key
keyboard-configuration/switch: No temporary switch
* keyboard-configuration/model: Samsung SDM 4500P