Re: Reformulation of criticisms about console-setup switch (was: Re: Review of console-setup wrt D-I [very long])

On Monday 29 June 2009, Anton Zinoviev wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 04:55:28PM +0300, Anton Zinoviev wrote:
> > But I think it is preferable to configure the keyboard of the host
> > even if its keyboard is not used during the installation.
>
> I wrote this about installs on serial console, not about UML installs.

In a lot of cases the system does not *have* a keyboard...

I have a completely headless HPPA box. And we do need c-s for HPPA because
there are also HPPA systems that _do_ have keyboards.