Re: DHCP Config fail on Lenny stable

On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 12:33 AM, Otavio Salvador <otavio@ossystems.com.br> wrote:
In this case it has been detected; please try to call "dhclient3 eth0"
and see if it can properly configure the network.

A good thing would be if you could use a pendrive to save your
installer syslog and the output of dmesg. It could allow us to see how
it has been identified.

 Those are for i386. I guess this is what you're looking for. If it is
not, please let me know and I point you to the image link.

I downloaded the daily for amd64 yesterday and just tried installing now. It appears that the DHCP configuration is successful this time, but now I'm running into some weirdness with partitioning. I have a 20gb NTFS partition booting Windows XP right now... After that 20gb partition I create a large ext3 partition and a 2gb swap. When I create the swap partition, the installer pops up a window that only has "?????? ??????" written in it, and "go back" and "continue" options. When I go back to the partition overview window, it only displays my hard drive information and no longer shows any of the partitions on the drive. Not sure what to make of it, but again I didn't continue with the installation. Any ideas?

Thanks for the help so far :)

Daniel