Re: Illustrated Guide to Installing Debian GNU/Linux

Hi Stefano,

On Sonntag, 31. Mai 2009, Stefano Canepa wrote:
> This structure sounds good for me, but I don't understand how do you
> think to manage the wiki pages working this way as it looks like you are
> proposing to use po4a, XML and all other tools used in documentation
> projects.

The wiki is used to create and edit the english version.
.po files are used for translation.
The other tools are used to create HTML and PDF versions from the wikis
docbook output and the .po files. They are only used when+by building the
package.

You can include images in the wiki version and translated images into
svn, "next to the .po files". If translated images exists, they will be used,
else the english original ones.

regards,
	Holger