Re: Illustrated Guide to Installing Debian GNU/Linux

Hi Stefano,

On Donnerstag, 28. Mai 2009, Stefano Canepa wrote:
> I'll try to find out the time to translate it into italian.

ok, you cannot (sensible) translate it yet. But I also got an offer for a
spanish translation, so I plan to go ahead and provide the means for proper
translations soon. I'll get back in touch with you once that has happened.

regards,
	Holger