Problems with graphical installer "gtk"

Hi

First, sorry for my bad English from Barcelona.
I'm trying a preseed installation and "hd-media" images and It's OK. I tried the "DEBIAN_FRONTEND" parameter with "newt" and "text" frontend and� it's OK. When I try with "DEBIAN_FRONTEND=gtk", the following error apears:

/home/cjwatson/src/debian/debian-installer/branch/lenny/packages/cdebconf/src/frontend.c:275 (frontend_new): Cannot load frontend module /usr/lib/cdebconf/frontend/gtk.so: /usr/lib/cdebconf/frontend/gtk.so: cannot open shared object: No such file or directory
Process (1081): INFO: kbd-module: setting console module to unicode.

I have downloaded image from here:
http://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/lenny/main/installer-i386/current/images/hd-media/gtk/
I check with md5sum "hd-media" and iso image and it's OK.

I preseed the image with the parameters :

kernel /boot/vmlinuz preseed/file=/preseed.cfg debian-installer/locale=en_UK console-setup/layout=es

It's compatible "preseed.cfg" file with "gtk installation"?
What does the "bogl" and "corba" parameters?

Thanks for all in advance
Oriol Matavacas