Re: user-setup (1.24)

Quoting Otavio Salvador (otavio@ossystems.com.br):

> > That's not what I call KISS. Main problem is that in ~2 years time
> > someone will have to untangle what exactly is legacy and what is not.
>
> Yes, your version is easier to cleanup after squeeze goes out.
>
> Please go ahead and commit it. I'll drop my local branch.

This afternoon I made various tests with Frans' changes and found no
problem. Preseeding the root password was OK, both crypted and non
crypted, either when installing lenny or squeeze. Normal install
without preseeding was also working as expected, here again for both
lenny and squeeze.

Based on this, I built and uploaded user-setup 1.26.

Thanks to Frans for his help fixing this.