ext4 bootloaders, the first results

Dear all,
	I just started looking for ext4 support in bootloaders, I found out
that LILO and GRUB2 support the file system. GRUB support was added on
ubuntu [1] but on ubuntu forums I found out that people is having
problems. I'm going to search documentation about other bootloaders and
I'll report my results ASAP.

Bye
Stefano

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/grub/+bug/314350
--
Stefano Canepa aka sc: sc@linux.it - http://www.stefanocanepa.it
Three great virtues of a programmer: laziness, impatience and hubris.