Re: [win32-loader] No mirror archives

Il giorno ven, 22/05/2009 alle 15.35 -0500, John Dobmeier ha scritto:
> Okay, so, I'm installing Debian on my PC (using netbook right now) and
> it's telling me to select a mirror archive for Debian. I've tried
> EVERY mirror on that list and every time it doesn't work, I've tried
> every single mirror from every country and it's not doing jack for me.
>
> Did I do something wrong? What can I do to fix this?

First of all: have you checked if your Internet connection is working
properly? Could you specify your hardware configuration?

Bye
Stefano

PS: CCing John as he can be not subscribed to debian-boot

Stefano Canepa aka sc: sc@linux.it - http://www.stefanocanepa.it
Three great virtues of a programmer: laziness, impatience and hubris.
Le tre grandi virtù di un programmatore: pigrizia, impazienza e
arroganza. (Larry Wall)