Moving the spellchecker to d-i.d.o

Hi,
I was reading the IRC conversation backlog, in particular:

----
19:53 < bubulle> luk_: moving l10n-sync requires some coordination with david-e  as he's using an all-po.tar.gz file that's produced by the script (for the spellchecker)
19:54 < bubulle> and moving the spellchecker to d-i.d.o might be tricky as david-e is not DD
19:56 < luk_> is the spellchecker in a VCS?
19:57 < luk_> if so, then it should be rather easy to get updates deployed
20:01 < bubulle> luk_: yes, the spellchecker is in scripts/l10n/spellcheck
20:02 < bubulle> I don't exactly know how david-e is running it....which is actually a good argument to ask him about this
20:02 < luk_> sure, coordinating with him before doing anything is the best course of action
----

we have a couple of options here:
1.
the easiest would be to leave the spellchecker scripts on Alioth and just
wget all-po.tar.gz from d-i.d.o rather than copying it from a local
directory. really trivial to fix as it would mean changing only cfg/update_po.sh

2.
everything can otherwise be moved to another server: this would mean
setting up a daily cronjob and fix a few paths in config files.
Havne't touched the spellchecker since a few years now and I can't remember
how to do it by heart. Of course I'd have no problems to help with this
though.

just let me know what you think it would be best

regards,
Davide