Re: Call for testing of RC2 images

Hi Otavio,
On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 11:19:17AM -0200, Otavio Salvador wrote:

> Hello,
>
> The Debian-CD Team has built the images based on RC2 installer and
> I'd like to ask for some tests before we finally announce the release.
>
> The images are available at http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/.lenny_bibble/
>
> Please send feedback to the mailing list (even successful ones).
The i386 businesscard iso lacks the libaio1-udeb so "multipath -l" won't
work due to lack of libaio.so.1 and the system fails to detect
multipath. Can the libaio1-udeb be added?

After installing the udeb manually everything works smoothly.

Installation was done in KVM 83 using
"disk-detect/multipath/enable=true"

Cheers,
 -- Guido