Re: AMD64 Lenny install with dmraid (RAID5) fails

Quoting Giuseppe Iuculano <giuseppe@iuculano.it>:

Mark Bishop ha scritto:

Thank you for your response.

I don't mind doing the the custom patched kernel[3], but is it possible
to use the Debian installer (Lenny .iso) once I do build a patched kernel?

You also have to build a debian image with a custom kernel:
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/Modify/CustomKernel

Giuseppe.

Thank you again for the link. It is most helpful. One question though. Where can I get the .config for the current kernel build in the Lenny install .iso? I'd like to just re-use that instead of trying to roll my own. It works very well for me.