Re: AMD64 Lenny install with dmraid (RAID5) fails

On Wednesday 29 October 2008, Mark Bishop wrote:
> When I boot into the installer (dmraid=true) and when it goes to the
> Partitioning section it does not list any of the drives nor the array
> as a whole.

Can you try the following:
- boot the installer with 'priority=medium'
- just _before_ the "disk detection" stage, switch to VT2 and start the
  debug shell
- give the commands 'modprobe md-mod' and 'modprobe raid456'
- switch back to the installer
- continue the installation

Cheers,
FJP