AMD64 Lenny install with dmraid (RAID5) fails

I have a M2N-SLI mainboard with the NVidia BIOS RAID.

I've enabled it since I'd like to have a Windows OS and Debian on the RAID5 array.

When I boot into the installer (dmraid=true) and when it goes to the Partitioning section it does not list any of the drives nor the array as a whole.

I drop into a shell on the install and dmraid -r lists the drives.

dmraid -s lists the set but when I try dmraid -ay -i I get "ERROR: device-mapper target type "raid45" not in kernel.

I've used this ISO: http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/lenny_di_beta2/amd64/iso-cd/debian-LennyBeta2-amd64-netinst.iso

Should I try anything else? What other data is required to help diagnose the issue? Should I try the daily snapshot?