Re: brltty: does this really need to depend on libicu?

Hello,

	If I may comment...

	As a blind Debian user, I certainly appreciate having an accessible installation method... accessible from the >beginning< of the boot/installation process. If access depends on retrieving material from a mirror, then it will not be accessible until sometime through the procedure, correct?

	I personnally use speakup, not brltty, on a regular basis However, there are those who use brltty. Yes, we are a minority, and perhaps removal of brltty from >one< installation method is necessary, but >>please<<  continue to consider our need to be able to install and use our debian system with full access in at least one installation method.

	Thanks very much for your work in providing accessible Debian installations.

	--terry

--
Name:	Terry D. Cudney
Phone:	705-812-4949

Having a smoking section in a restaurant is like...
having a peeing sectionin a swimming pool.

Tired of technology? Check this out: http://www.shibumi.org/eoti.htm