Re: hw-detect/check-missing-firmware.sh

On Tuesday 21 October 2008, 18:30:55, Joey Hess wrote:

> Marco Amadori wrote:
> > Just a two lines patch in "hw-detect/check-missing-firmware.sh" to
> > include /cdrom/firmware in the scan could hit lenny d-i in your opinion?

> Also, since hw-detect is run before cdrom-detect, the CD won't be mounted,
> and so check-missing-firmware would have to mount it.

I'm surely wrong, but playing with d-i at the time the frimware question was
asked I switched the console and looked at /cdrom without mounting it, but
I'll try to do that above mentioned patch d-i run and see what happens.

If all will goes fine, I'll report there the patch.

Thanks.
--
ESC:wq

believed to be clean.