Re: String freeze: are we there now?

Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> writes:

> After the recent commits, last week-end, do you guys think we have now
> reached the string freeze status, ie the moment where I can launch the
> translators cavalry and grab up my big stick to start pushing them to
> upload their translations ?
> (10 are already complete as of now)

Hello Christian,

I believe it is a good time for that. Martin will propose his patch
but except from that I think we don't have any other change that
requires string changes planned for lenny.

        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116
 GNU/Linux User: 239058     GPG ID: 49A5F855
 you the whole house."