Re: List of last possible inclusions for Lenny

Jérémy Bobbio <lunar@debian.org> writes:

>  * Remaining support for Xen installations
>    (Ian Campbell)
>
>    - Bug #480054 against base-installer:
>      [i386] Select appropriate kernel when installing in a virtualised (Xen)
>      environment.
>
>    - Output files for netboot-xen flavour
>
>      Last patch: <[🔎] 1216934148.15303.6.camel@localhost.localdomain>
>                  http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2008/07/msg01046.html

This has been merged already but not all involved moduels were upload
up to now.

> As I have written in an other mail, I think we should have an IRC
> meeting pretty soon (Wednesday?) in order to make clear cuts on what
> should be included and what is not (provided with necessary reviews,
> improvements and avaibility for late bugfixes).

Due that, I think we should do a list of people we might need to be on
the meeting (patch writters) to allow us to discuss the supporting
issues. Which time the meeting would be?

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116