how to create debian-installer for amd64 on i386 system ?

Hello,

I'am a debian administrator, and I want to use netboot.
I've two questions.

First:
Recently I found documentationd wich explain how to create debian-installer from source with SSH and pressed :
http://www.pckult.net/tutoriaux/23-linux/1135-installer-debian-sur-une-machine-distante-avec-pxe-ssh-et-debian-installer
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/Remote
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/NetworkConsole
http://www.opensource-blog.com/single-news/article/comment-installer-debian-sur-une-machine-distante-avec-pxe-ssh-et-debian-installer/

I want to create netboot image for many systems mainly AMD64 andi386 for ubuntu and debian.

I read the Makefile and I saw that when you compile, it use the architecture of the system (i386 on debian i386 and amd64 on debian amd64). How can I create a netboot image for amd64 on a i386 system ?

Here http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/NetworkConsole, someone use this command "fakeroot make build_powerpc_netboot" but it doesn't work for me. I also try with build_amd64_netboot and build_i386_netboot.

Second:
I want to know where I can found all documentation about netboot. What are all possibilities with it?
Documentation with explain modules that can be added to the debian installer like network-console (SSH)...

Many thanks

Vous adorez les chats ! Voilà un max de vidéos tendres et humoristiques. http://video.voila.fr/