Re: Is it possible to create several LV on a VG with different names using partman ?

Hi,

Le mercredi 23 juillet 2008 11:21, Jérémy Bobbio a écrit :
> > Is it possible to include the creation of those VG and LVs using d-i
> > preseed configuration file ?
>
> Not currently, but there is two patches against partman-auto-lvm that
> needs to be merged and tested.  See #462396 [1] for Volume Group naming
> support and #484272 [2] for Logical Volume naming support.

I totally missed your patch, and both completes really well. If it's OK with
you I can merge them, and at the same time check that mine still applies
correctly to the SVN tree (I doubt this because of changes in the latest
versions of partman-*).

Cheers,
Grégory