Is it possible to specify names creating VG and LVs with partman-lvm

Title: Is it possible to specify names creating VG and LVs with partman-lvm

Hello,

I'm currently creating a debian autoinstaller (using preseed file) and I'm facing issues creating partitions with partman.

I would like to create a VG called "vg_system" with LV on it called lv_home, lv_tmp,lv_usr,lv_var, etc …
Is it possible to include the creation of those VG and LVs using d-i preseed configuration file ?
I know it is possible using default gui but is it possible using preseed file ? Is there any man or something like that for those things ?

Thank you

Adrien Buffard
Council of Europe
Network Services