GRUB instalation on partition inconvenient

Hello,

I am installing lenny using the 220708 daily build. I found an nconvenience -
perhaps not serious enough to be called a bug, but I think this should be
fixed anyway.

I selected "No" for installation of GRUB to the Master Boot Record. I want to
put it in the partition that I selected for /boot. Now the installer prompts
me for the device name.

It would be much more convenient if it showed me the list of partitions,
similar to the one in Partitioner. As it stands now, I'll have to get a
console and run fdisk just to make sure I enter the right name here.

--
Yours, Mikhail Ramendik