Failed: setting mountpoints on LVM with no repartition

Hello,

I am trying to run another install after my first install went flat on its
back.

At partitioning, I got stuck. Everything, including LVM for most Linux
(only /boot will be off LVM), is already partitioned and I don't want to
change it.

I can tell debian-installer in the first partitioning menu that one partition
is /boot. But there, the entire LVM partition is shown as one. I
can "configure LVM", but I still find no way to tell d-i which logical volume
is / , which is /home and which is swap. It does show these volumes
in "Display configuration details".

All of this is in beta2; daily fails to boot on this computer, as I have
already reported.

--
Yours, Mikhail Ramendik