Re: di-netboot-assistant - Debian-Installer netboot assistant

On Tuesday 22 July 2008, Frans Pop wrote:
> 2) The same, but di-n-a learns how to include the custom menu file in
> the menu it generates automatically either by
> - just appending from a separate file, or
> - preserving manually added entries in the file itself (anything after
>   some magic markers maybe, as grub does)

I see that this is already possible by editing the config files in
/etc/di-n-a. The only thing that seems to be missing is a command to say
"please rebuild the menu now" to get changes made there included in the
current menu file without installing/purging some image.

Also, what is the difference between pxelinux.cfg.HEAD and pxelinux.HEAD ?

Cheers,
FJP