Re: [patch] Add support for Kurobox Pro to Debian Installer

* Per Andersson <avtobiff@gmail.com> [2008-07-16 15:44]:
> 0000
>   Adds support for Kurobox Pro to flash-kernel
>
> 0001
>   Adds support for Kurobox Pro to oldsys-preseed, needs
>   jffs2-modules to work (see 0003)
> 0002
>   Adds tests for Kurobox Pro to oldsys-preseed.

Thanks, I've applied these patches (with minor modifications) and have
uploaded the packages.

> 0005
>    Adds build options and flash-debian script to d-i to
>    support Kurobox Pro.

This needs to wait until the jffs2 udeb is in the archive.

Some comments:

> mkimage -A arm -O linux -T ramdisk -C gzip -a 0x00008000 -e 0x00008000 -n "$idesc" -d $ifile initrd.uboot >&2 1>/dev/null

Simply writing to initrd.uboot is not a good idea.  I changed this to
$tmp.uboot

In the oldsys-preseed tests you forgot to remove $path at the end.

> update-manifest $(SOME_DEST)/$(EXTRANAME)/kuroboxpro/initrd.buffalo "Linux kernel for Kurobox Pro"

Copy&paste error (s/Linux kernel/initrd/)

You forgot to add the jffs2 udeb to pkg-lists/netboot/network-console/arm/orion5x.cfg

Thanks for the patches.
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/