Re: [patch] Add support for Kurobox Pro to Debian Installer

Hi,

this mail from Sven arrived at listmaster@l.d.o and should (IMHO) go to
debian-boot mailing list.

Greetings
Martin

--
 Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel@debian.org>  |  Debian Release Team Member
 Debian & GNU/Linux Developer           |           Debian Listmaster