installation-reports getting cought by lists.d.o spamfilter

On Monday 14 July 2008, Frans Pop wrote:
> Package: installation-reports

I sent this report yesterday and today asked listmasters to check why it
had not yet arrived. The reason was:
        tests=[FOURLA=0.1, FVGT_m_MULTI_ODD=0.02, IMPRONONCABLE_1=1,
        IMPRONONCABLE_2=1, MURPHY_SEX_L5=0.1, MURPHY_WRONG_WORD1=0.1,
        MURPHY_WRONG_WORD2=0.2, PHONENUMBER=1.5, SUBENDNUM=2]

This message was re-injected and the scoring has been adjusted somewhat,
but it does leave me wondering what else we may have missed in the past
X months due to false positives. This report did not have anything really
special in it.

Anyway, JFYI.

Cheers,
FJP