Addition of speakup modules causes build failure

The speakup modules were supposed to have been added in the last upload,
but actually were not because a required part of the change was missed.

I've just tried adding them, but doing so results in errors because
apparently both loop-aes and speakup modules depend on loop_blowfish,
loop_twofish and loop_serpent.

I suggest the person who took responsibility for applying the patch sorts
out this mess.

Please check your changes before committing/uploading!
Is it really that hard to at least check that the udebs you wanted to add
actually exist in what you upload? 'debc <changes file>' is enough...

Cheers,
FJP