[RFC] Adding characters found on Dutch keyboards to needed-characters

Hi,

In build/needed-characters/nl.utf I've added the following characters:
§±£

The first two are found on normal keys (~ and :) on Dutch keyboards and
should therefore IMO be available. The third is under altgr+7, but is of
course a normal key on en_GB keyboards.

IMO such characters should be available even if they are not strictly
required for the installation: a keyboard should just work.

Optionally we could also add:
¹²³¼½¾

These are found under altgr+1 to altgr+6 on Dutch keyboards and so less
easily accessible. They are printed on the keys though.

There are some other characters that are missing from other (somewhat
random) locations:
€¢¶¦

Adding the EUR and Cent signs seems to make some sense, less sure about
the others. Argument would be basically the same: a keyboard can be
expected to work correctly. The cost seems extremely minor.

What policy have we been following for this for other languages?
The README currently says "but if you know the installer will never have a
message containing a given character (such as the Euro sign), please
leave it out to save space", but maybe we should add that characters
directly available through keyboards are OK?

Cheers,
FJP