Re: r49909 - trunk/packages/tzsetup/debian

Frans Pop <elendil@planet.nl> writes:

> On Sunday 28 October 2007, Joey Hess wrote:
>> Otavio Salvador wrote:
>> > Log:
>> > * Change tzsetup-udeb.install to avoid .svn dirs on
>> > post-base-installer.d.
>>
>> If you're building direct from svn, set DH_ALWAYS_EXCLUDE=.svn and it
>> will automatically avoid this problem in all cases.
>>
>> Or just svn export and build from the export..
>
> Agreed. Please don't "fix" problems in your build setup with useless code in
> build scripts.

While I agree that DH_ALWAYS_EXCLUDE does it right, I also think that
the fix isn't my build setup but the change does make explicit want is
intended to be copied and IMO it's not a useless fix.

Besides that, my setup is correct

otavio@neumann:~$ echo $DH_ALWAYS_EXCLUDE
CVS:.svn:_darcs:.bzr

and dh_install didn't exclude those files by itself.

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116