Your message dated Mon, 24 Sep 2007 19:02:02 +0000 with message-id <E1IZtBy-0007pK-KU@ries.debian.org> and subject line Bug#443831: fixed in apt-setup 1:0.28 has caused the attached Bug report to be marked as done. This means that you claim that the problem has been dealt with. If this is not the case it is now your responsibility to reopen the Bug report if necessary, and/or fix the problem forthwith. (NB: If you are a system administrator and have no idea what I am talking about this indicates a serious mail system misconfiguration somewhere. Please contact me immediately.) Debian bug tracking system administrator (administrator, Debian Bugs database)
--- Begin Message ---
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: apt-setup: Does not select mirror with netinst CD
- From: Frans Pop <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 13:51:10 +0200
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>Package: apt-setup Severity: serious Version: 1:0.27 The check added by Joey to see if the DHCP question was asked is broken. Getting the question asked interactively does _not_ set the seen flag, which means that currently with a netinst install at default priority you do not get a mirror.
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.
--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Bug#443831: fixed in apt-setup 1:0.28
- From: Joey Hess <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 19:02:02 +0000
- Message-id: <E1IZtBy-0007pK-KU@ries.debian.org>Source: apt-setup Source-Version: 1:0.28 We believe that the bug you reported is fixed in the latest version of apt-setup, which is due to be installed in the Debian FTP archive: apt-cdrom-setup_0.28_all.udeb to pool/main/a/apt-setup/apt-cdrom-setup_0.28_all.udeb apt-mirror-setup_0.28_all.udeb to pool/main/a/apt-setup/apt-mirror-setup_0.28_all.udeb apt-setup-udeb_0.28_all.udeb to pool/main/a/apt-setup/apt-setup-udeb_0.28_all.udeb apt-setup_0.28.dsc to pool/main/a/apt-setup/apt-setup_0.28.dsc apt-setup_0.28.tar.gz to pool/main/a/apt-setup/apt-setup_0.28.tar.gz A summary of the changes between this version and the previous one is attached. Thank you for reporting the bug, which will now be closed. If you have further comments please address them to email@example.com, and the maintainer will reopen the bug report if appropriate. Debian distribution maintenance software pp. Joey Hess <firstname.lastname@example.org> (supplier of updated apt-setup package) (This message was generated automatically at their request; if you believe that there is a problem with it please contact the archive administrators by mailing email@example.com) -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA1 Format: 1.7 Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 14:44:01 -0400 Source: apt-setup Binary: apt-mirror-setup apt-cdrom-setup apt-setup-udeb Architecture: source all Version: 1:0.28 Distribution: unstable Urgency: low Maintainer: Debian Install System Team <firstname.lastname@example.org> Changed-By: Joey Hess <email@example.com> Description: apt-cdrom-setup - set up a CD in sources.list (udeb) apt-mirror-setup - set up a mirror in sources.list (udeb) apt-setup-udeb - Configure apt (udeb) Closes: 443831 Changes: apt-setup (1:0.28) unstable; urgency=low . * Revert detection of unconfigured network in netcfg as it cannot be done reliably. Closes: #443831, reopens #402645. Files: c9c32d9d15dbe03e1864187e9faa5ea4 677 debian-installer extra apt-setup_0.28.dsc c4754015d922d393b0c2acac0a1ee6f9 139671 debian-installer extra apt-setup_0.28.tar.gz dfd3f0afd9626556063a4d238d1a8a5d 22776 debian-installer standard apt-setup-udeb_0.28_all.udeb 030b2e5ba936c8a017c8df7d9868e380 63182 debian-installer extra apt-mirror-setup_0.28_all.udeb cec86ee6f53c1c580883595aee0a2e85 8026 debian-installer extra apt-cdrom-setup_0.28_all.udeb Package-Type: udeb -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux) iD8DBQFG+AWV2tp5zXiKP0wRAg1WAKC7+DjDBtLy0ldIrB+PBArV1a5elACaAyZH RclvYKIrktg/OGkgqgrU8MI= =9V3I -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
--- End Message ---