ai-choosers: Depends: keyboard-setup but it is not installable

Hello,

On Sparc fails the daily build:

| $ tail build_netboot.log
| distribution that some required packages have not yet been created
| or been moved out of Incoming.
| The following information may help to resolve the situation:
|
| The following packages have unmet dependencies:
|   ai-choosers: Depends: keyboard-setup but it is not installable
| E: Broken packages
| make[2]: *** [stamps/get_udebs-netboot-stamp] Error 100
| make[1]: *** [_build] Error 2
| make: *** [build_netboot] Error 2

The changelog of auto-install, source package of ai-chooser says:

   * Depends on keyboard-setup virtual package so we can use alternative
     method to setup it. This to work requires kbd-chooser (>> 1.36) or
     console-setup (>> 1.19)

But console-setup is now for Sparc at 1.18
and there is no kbd-chooser.

What to do to get daily Sparc build again?

Cheers
Geert Stappers