Re: miboot net-install floppies too big

Hi,
well the good news is that somebody shrank the net-drivers.img, and it builds properly too, see:

people.debian.org/~wouter/d-i/powerpc-miboot/2006-10-30/build_powerpc_floppy_net-drivers.log

Don't know who did it or how, but thank you. Unfortunately the modules in the floppy are for linux-image-2.6.17-2-powerpc-miboot-di, which, here it comes, won't boot. Nothing, just gets spat out. Not even a debug message. Oh well, at least this problem is straight forward. I guess I'll fill out a bug report.
Rob