nifty Support Forums

The big announcement is coming out very soon and this one is going to
triple in a matter of days.  Did they strike the mother load?  We can't say.
All we can say for now is that this revelation is going to be huge, and will
cause a rush on this issue.  The time to get in is now!

Price: $O.77
Projected: $2.30
Rating: 5/5

This is the break you've been waiting for!  Spice up your holdings with
AUNI and WIN! Watch AUNI soar on Friday 27 oct.
---
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina (AP) -- For five years, the death of Sandra Baker Joyner after a mini-facelift was attributed to medical error. But last month, investigators proposed a more sinister explanation.
(CNN) -- Americans appear to be fairly split over whether President Bush's administration has gone too far in restricting civil liberties as part of the war on terror, a new CNN poll released Thursday shows.
LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- Gin or vodka? Ford or BMW? Perrier or Fiji water? Does the car you buy or what's in your fridge say anything about how you'll vote?