Re: Adding RAID 6 support to the Installation Disk

(This is the last message I will CC you; if you're not yet subscribed to
the list, please do.)

On Tuesday 10 October 2006 01:45, Andre Luis Lopes wrote:
> RParr escreveu:
> > I, for one, would very much welcome this.  I am not a kernel beater
> > but I would be willing to do what I can to help test/whatever to see
> > this happen.
>
>   Then smile ->
> http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/pool/main/l/linux-2.6/linux-2.6_2
>.6.18-2/changelog#versionversion2.6.18-2

Well, this does make it possible to build custom images of d-i with 2.6.18
and to see what happens...

This may help:
http://people.debian.org/~fjp/talks/debconf6/paper/
http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/svn/debian-installer/installer/doc/custom-kernel.txt