Re: [Debian Installer] General release plan for RC1

> On the positive side: we've gained support for Marathi.

s/Gujarati/Marathi

Marathi had been accidentally enabled but the translations are
currently all fuzzy. I disabled it along with Xhosa and Belarusian,
yesterday. There is nearly no chance that Marathi gets activated as it
started very late. Priti Patil, its translator did great work but he
is in a deep review process which gives little chance to get the
language activated.

Gujarati is now out of danger, thanks to the effort of Kartik Mistry.

Hindi is also now safe, thanks to the deep involvment of Nishant
Sharma.

Croatian has been rescued from the abyss by Josip Rodin who corrected
the very bad (and badly maintained) translation we had.