Re: partman-auto bug for multiple disks

On Wed, October 4, 2006 14:17, Simon Huggins said:
> I would still like this to go back to the way it was in version 55
> (revision 39879 e.g.).
>
> Otherwise I guess I can add a method = "raid" that does this.

Yes, the idea was that every partman-auto-* package should have it's own
entry under the "case "$method"" clause.

Right now it limits it to one disk for the other partman-auto methods (as
they don't support multiple disks), so feel free to add one for raid which
doesn't.

It should mean that the raid stuff will tie in correctly with the
preseeding stuff as well (since users can specify partman-auto/method
string raid, partman-auto/disks string /dev/hda,/dev/hdb).

--
David Härdeman