Re: Request for a DFB version of libcairo2 - time for gtk+-directfb

Davide Viti wrote:
Last night I sent the following message which probably did
not get through because of the 90Kb attachement.
Sorry if this is the second time you rereceive this.
The patch is now available in [1].

<snip>

i tested the updated patchfile and it's ok for me too, now the last two missing bricks are gtk+-directfb_2.8.17.udeb and gtk+-directfb_2.8.17-dev.deb.
This will be definitely a great step ahead for the g-i !

Attilio