Re: Request for a DFB version of libcairo2

On 6/13/06, Dave Beckett <dave@dajobe.org> wrote:
Eddy Petrişor wrote:
> On 6/12/06, Dave Beckett <dave@dajobe.org> wrote:
>> Don't forget as there are new deb packages here, there's at least a
>> month to
>> wait for the NEW "queue" to process them before you can use them after I
>> upload them to debian.
>
> Is that applicable to binary packages? I thought it was only for
> source packages...

No, it's both.   See flamewars on various debian lists re just new binary debs.

> Or are you refering to the fact that the package is new in experimental?

It's not new yet.  I'm waiting for somebody here to tell me to upload it -
and whether to set it for experimental or unstable.

I will build it for powerpc and see if I can build a working image
with this udeb and a (hacked?) gtk one.

--
Regards,
EddyP