Re: Request for a DFB version of libcairo2

On Fri, Jun 09, 2006 at 12:10:41AM +0300, Eddy Petrişor wrote:
> Hmm, thining again at the problem...
> We are using now the same source for building the -directfb and the
> regular cairo, right?

yes

> The compilation of the libs is made from exactly the same code, but is
> just configured differently, right?

yes

> If that is true, then the headers should not be different and the
> information in the pc can point to the two cairo libs which will be in
> /usr/lib/ no problems.

there will be two pc files:

cairo.pc (already created)

cairo-directfb.pc - this can be created inside debian anc copied in the right
place via debian/libcairo2-directfb-dev.install with a line like

debian/cairo-directfb.pc /usr/lib/pkgconfig

the same way it's done in the gtk+2.0-directfb package

Davide