Re: [D-I] Proposal to reorganize levels for D-I translations

Quoting Joey Hess (joeyh@debian.org):
> Christian Perrier wrote:
> >  All packages that display something translatable during default
> >  priority installs of the desktop task
>
> I would add the laptop task to this (probably currently adds no
> additional strings and is highly related to the desktop task),
> and also possibly the web-server task.

While I agree with the laptop task, I more feel like supporting stuff
related to web-server and all "-server" tasks in level 5, as you propose:

> > level 5
> > -------
> >
> > Old definition:
> >  All packages that prompt users during a default install of a Debian
> >  desktop system.
> >
> > New definition:
> >  Should no longer be used
>
> Seems to me that there should be something for any other questions asked
> by tasks in here.

Yep. We could include here packages that prompt users at high priority
during the install of tasks that are not desktop and laptop.