etch/sid amd64 failed to install

hi,

i found a similar thread on may but that doesn't help me. I try to install
etch amd64 using netinst daily build and failed on grub installation step :
apt-install: Reading package lists...
apt-install: Building dependency tree...
apt-install: E:
apt-install: Package grub has no installation candidate
apt-install: Package grub is not available, but is referred to by another
package.
apt-install: This may mean that the package is missing, has been obsoleted, or
is only available from another source
grub-installer: info: Calling `apt-install grub` failed

I tried other mirrors same results. Then i looked at :
http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/amd64/iso-cd/
The images are empty. I tried jigdo too :
Reusing existing connection to ftp2.fr.debian.org:80.
11:47:49 ERROR 404: Not Found.

So i couldn't properly build iso image atm. After trying beta2 installer, i've
got a new error :
error: exiting on error base-installer/no_codename

My hardware:
Medion laptop CAD2000 AMD64

Any clue, idea, good mirror, something ? :)

cheers,

Fathi

PS: i386 installs fine.