Re: Request for a DFB version of libcairo2

On 6/6/06, Eddy Petrişor <eddy.petrisor@gmail.com> wrote:
> Most important for us is that the libs in the udeb are built against only
> the directfb backend and not e.g. the X backend.

That will imply 2 builds of the cairo sources with the results of each
build in separate directories. I have a rough image in my head about
how the package should be modified..

On second thought (and after a look over the rules and control files)
I am not sure if cdbs can handle multiple builds from one source.

--
Regards,
EddyP