Re: wget failing in a recent d-i build

On Jun 4, 2006, at 7:30 PM, Black Dew wrote:

David Härdeman wrote:
I've tried to downgrade busybox, but that didn't help, and now I'm running out of ideas...is anyone else seeing this?
The error message from wget is:
~ # wget http://www.debian.org
wget: www.debian.org: Unknown server error

Happens here too with the latest snapshot.

It does work if you put an ip address instead, so i guess something about resolving is borked.

I've looked thru the logs and didn't find anything suspicious, so no idea why it hapens