Re: Marvell network card driver

On Friday 21 April 2006 14:01, Gombos Gergely wrote:
> I'm going to download an official cdimage.debian.org binary1 cd... but
> how can i find the kernel sources for that (which cd etc.)? Could you
> help me?

You can use this link to find which CD contains what:
http://www.debian.org/CD/jigdo-cd/index.en-gb.html#search

If you're going to use the Sarge CDs, you'll need either
kernel-source-2.4.27 or kernel-source-2.6.8. Looks like they are on CD
13.

You can also just download them from a network mirror of course.

Make sure that you use the config for the -386 flavor of the kernel as
that is what the installer uses.