Re: How can I create gtk-iso which will be installed from cdrom (not netinst)?

Eddy Petrişor wrote:

On 1/9/06, Khandakar Mujahidul Islam Suzan <suzan229@gmail.com> wrote:
It's a netboot iso, but I want to create cdrom iso.
Now what command should I use?
should I change the gtk-miniiso.cfg?

Currently there is no way to do that, unless you decide to make it.
The gtk front end is currently in alpha stage and is not build
automatically like other installer images; also, currently there are
still issues that mst be fixed (hopefully at the work session in
Extremadura) before it makes sense to create a gtk-fulliso.

You are welcome to make the changes to implement this, if you want ;-)

Thanks for the information. :-(