Creating a boot cd

I have bee trying to create a bootable cd for powerpc/mac, using this
webpage as a reference http://www.soziologie.ch/users/steinlin/d-i/#bootcd.
So far I have been unsuccessful.

Here's my yaboot.conf file

timeout=0
default=Linux
message=/boot/yaboot/msg
device=cd:

image=/boot/kernels/264dario/bzImage
	label=Linux
	initrd=/boot/stages/stage1.gz
	read-only

Here's my ofboot.b

<CHRP-BOOT>
<COMPATIBLE>
MacRISC MacRISC2 MacRISC3 MacRISC4
</COMPATIBLE>

<DESCRIPTION>
EzBackup sa boot loader
</DESCRIPTION>

<BOOT-SCRIPT>
" screen" output
load-base release-load-area
boot cd:,\boot\yaboot\yaboot
</BOOT-SCRIPT>

</CHRP-BOOT>

Here's my mkisofs command, from a script

mkisofs -o $ROOTDIR/../ezbsa-$EZBSAVER.iso \
-R -J -V "$VOLID" \
-x ./boot/scripts \
-x ./boot/stages/addsplash \
-x ./boot/stages/build \
-x ./boot/stages/extract \
-hide-rr-moved \
-v -d -N \
-hfs \
--hfs-bless $ROOTDIR/yaboot/ \
-map $ROOTDIR/yaboot/hfs.map \
-A "$APPID" .

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Dario Oliva
Linux Software Engineer

Data Protection Solutions
3100 North 29th Court
Hollywood, Fl 33020

doliva@EZD2D.com
Office: (954) 925.2688 ext. 31
Fax: (954) 924.2889

"It's Not Whether You Can Back Up,  It's Whether You Can Restore!"

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE - This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files
or previous e-mail messages attached to it may contain information that is
confidential or legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient,
or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that you must not read this transmission and that any
disclosure, copying, printing, distribution or use of any of the information
contained in or attached to this transmission is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you
have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the
sender by telephone or return e-mail and delete the original transmission
and its attachments without reading or saving in any manner. Thank you.